Hazard 4 Ditch Bail-out-bag - Coyote
The Hazard 4 Ditch bag is one of the most versatile 'bail-out', 'bug-out'', or 'go-bag'. The 2020 version comes with a lot of great updates: sewn-in shoulder strap with our patented locking buckle, sleek laser-cut MOLLE throughout the front panel, giant loop fastener for ID and morale patches, fuzzy-liner through the entire main compartment for attaching dividers, holsters, patches, and more. The soft-briefcase-style format can load-out numerous modular containers on its front surface MOLLE-system. This is the bag that will become your closest companion once you discover its amazing features.
Please Note: Does not come with a shoulder strap (can be purchased separately)
|Popularity||Hazard 4 Ditch Bail-out-bag - Coyote|
- External Size: 17.75" L x 12.6" W x 5.2" D (45 x 32 x 13.2 cm)
- Main Compartment: 16.9" L x 12.2" W x 4.7" D (43 x 31 x 12 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 16.5” L x 11.4” W x .8” D (42 x 29 x 2 cm)
- Total Gear Capacity: 15.9 L (969 cubic inches)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Perfectly sized dimensions for the most common loads
- Padded back-carrier pocket fits up to 15" laptops
- Front/side web arrays to add a layer of custom gear
- Inside web-array allows weaving-in our modular pouches
- Drop-in container lids ‘replace’ the zip-flap if top left open
- Side wall pockets, grab-handles, and metal snap-rings
- Front loop fasteners for patches or our optional i.d. carrier
- Drop-down ‘shelf’ work-area w/ document/map window
- Shelf retainers allow use while wearing bag like a chest-rig
- Full-organizer for pens, knives, lights, magazines, s.d. cards, etc.
- Top-flap peels completely and hides in an internal pocket
- Loops on the inside allow insertion of MOLLE divider panel
- Padded front/rear panel with unpadded sides/floor allows bag to go flat and reduce bulk when unfilled/stored
- Top-zipper link with big pulling-handle for fast opening
- Top-zipper link can unpair from pullers to open zippers one at a time
- Zipper-link can also act as a key ring or retainer clip
- Briefcase, range bag, photography case, laptop case, tool kit, school bag, travel bag, aviator's cockpit bag, escape and evade survival kit, overnight-bag, etc.
- Up to a 15" laptop
- Folding-stock carbine like H&K G36C (with mag/optics)
- Folding/telescopic-stock sub machine guns like H&K MP5
- 3 L bladder reservoir (on floor or in laptop compartment)
- Ballistic-armor plate (in laptop or main compartment)
- Internal loop-fasteners for attaching the Hazard 4 modular holster
- Front loop-fasteners for attaching the Hazard 4 modular holster
- Internal/external wide belts for belt-slide-type holsters
- Side flat-pockets for paddle-type holsters
- The organiser’s 3 flat pockets hold any full sized auto-pistol
Hazard 4 Warranty Period:
- Apparel: 30 days from the original date of purchase.
- Soft Goods (bags, packs, luggages, etc.): 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- Watches: 1 year from the original date of purchase.