BASE Optics 3x Magnifier
The BASE Optics 3x Magnifier is a fast, simple and cost effective way of extending the capabilities of your Red Dot Sight. The BASE Optics 3x Magnifier simply attaches to your Weaver/Picatinny rail with its flip to the side mount and it allows the shooter to quickly flip the magnifier infront of their red dot sight to increase the magnfication of the unit and allow them to accurately engage targets at longer range..
The included flip to the side mount is designed to be used with an AR based rifle giving the user the correct mounting height to perfectly pair with their Red Dot Sight.
The BASE Optics 3x Magnifier will work with any red dot as long as the mounting heights align. We do however reccomend that these are not used with prism scopes are the combination will not work.
|Popularity||BASE Optics 3x Magnifier|
- Magnification : 3X
- Eye Relief At 5° : FOV 40 90 mm At full FOV 60 65 mm
- Field OF View (@100yds) 7°
- Optical Coating : Mgf2 blue
- Finish : Anodized aluminum, Dark grey, Rubber coated
- Mounting : 30mm maintube (Mount included)
- Length : 110 mm (4.3in)
- Width/Height : 43x43 mm
- Ring Width : 30 mm
- Ring Diameter : 30mm
- Weight : 400g
- 3x Magnfication
- Includes Flip to the side mount
- Includes flip ups
- Perfect and cost effective way of increasing your red dots capabilities at range
In the box?
- 3X Magnifier
- Flip to the side mount
- 2 x Flip-up covers
- Base Optics 10 Year Warranty